A little Christmas Tale

Catalan greeting
It’s usual to these holydays to make a stop of our day to day witch we reflect about where we are, where we go and where we come. Often this reflection is masked by the usual noise that accompanies these dates: to buy gifts, write Christmas cards, preparing meals… but everyone will take a brief moment to make it, or the moment will take you when you least expect.
I never like these days.  May be the trivialization or how depressing it can be to become, I use to try avoid Christmas dates. But this year I’m beginning to write a blog and I think that a formal “Merry Christmas” is very sad, so I have written a little Christmas count that I expect to like you.

 
A long time ago it appeared a new star that began to shine above the rest. People marveled at this great wonder but nobody knew the reason for this. But four Wizards who lived in orient understood that was its mean: Everybody Knows and is prophecy, who will take away the sins, will be born in a stable.  
None of the four knew each other, and they didn’t have news that they would do one or the other, but all at once did luggage and mount for go to see God child. They crossed the mountains and valleys, rivers and canyons until in front to the last desert four Wizard were found.
In the dark night under brilliance of the star and couching by fire, they were welcoming and explained their travel stories. And so it was between laughter and camaraderie that brought the presents that they gift to Child:
First said: “I will bring gold because who is king of kings only suits gold. Allpowerful God incarnated in this child has come to reign forever with us. Who is above us you can give the best so my gift is gold as far as I could gather from my humble position”.
The second explained: "I will bring incense because who will release the souls of that original sin and He will be raising it in heaven with columns of fragrant incense. God with his advent purify the Earth. Who will remove the lead of our souls by staying on Earth must live surround by incense smoke because we will make his stay with us a little looks his reign in heaven”.
The third reason vases stands and displays: "I bring myrrh because He has chosen to be man so he will suffer the rigors and hardships of the human condition, and myrrh is the best balm to alleviate these evils. God became man to redeem us and He will suffer pain, anguish and death. Who down among mortals to win the death should be helped by us because suffering will be more bearable so I bring him myrrh as my humble position allowed to me."
The fourth half ashamed said "I only wear me because the Allpowerful does not need material riches only wants our love. God loves us so much that to save us He decided to be one of us so show us the way. Who can incarnate in man, moving flocks of angels and created the universe just wants to be reciprocated in his infinite love, so I give all the love I can offer my humble person, insignificant in front His”.
The next day they crossed the last desert and they reached the stable where the birth had occurred, where they delivered their presents.
Of the history we remember the three materials present but the child reminded the four of equally. He didn’t record gold, incense and myrrh but love that four carried him with all their heart.

The best gift of these days is ourselves. Merry Christmas, thanks for read my story, and your best dais still waiting for coming.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

The carbon bubble

The prophets of the doom

We don't know what we're betting