I declare

Today I'm beginning my blogger life. Until today I had been completely out of the social networks and the cloud sphere. But as you should always start with something, today first day of my holidays, I have decided to write this blog where I will explain concerns, comments, impressions and some other mental flying.
I have not lost my understanding, only in this crazy times some people advised me that I must open professional and personal horizons. Because this world everything is connected (never it better said) to enroll in the first place, it suggest a second, and from one place to another. At the finish I said me why not a blog that way I have the full.
I'll try to be objective and accurate, both the validity of the data as expressing the opinion. At the same time try not to offend or hurt. If it ends up bumbling and someone saw it, I'll be very grateful that I did notice.
Try as far as possible be consistent and I have noticed one day a week to upload a text. Although I'm taking advantage of the holidays and I will be most prolific, first because I have to learn and practice this is achieved, and second because I've got some issues that I dealt with my friends through extensive emails.
That nobody read it but not a sterile exercise, this blog will try to improve my writing (and spelling) to use part of me daily concerns and mindset you had when writing the post below.
This blog is written in Catalan because it is my language, do not need further explanation.
If you are somebody differed with me and you arrive here, thank you, it means that someone reading my post.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

The carbon bubble

The prophets of the doom

We don't know what we're betting